A Bitcoin Presentation, Musical Performance, and Video Series
by Tatiana Moroz and Friends
This is a free educational and live music event held at Champions in Gregory Town, Eleuthera. This will be video taped and made available online so people at home can watch and share in the joy that is the Bahamas!
Eleuthera is a rustic island that has captured Tatiana’s heart. It’s wild beauty has a casual sophistication, housing isolated communities, well-developed resorts, rocky bluffs, low-lying wetlands and massive coral reefs that create magnificent backdrops. It is home to 11,000 residents, and it offers lush tropical greenery and magical pink sand beaches with a little colorful shopping and dining in between.
What We Will Create:
- Free live music event for the Bahamians, tourists, and ex-pats.
- Free educational workshop for the Bahamians, tourists, and ex-pats.
- We will watch the creation of Tatiana’s 4th full length album in a special behind the music mini-doc.
- Showcase the recording of the songs as they are refined and written.
- Explore how Tatiana Coin has evolved from the world’s first artist coin, as well as the platform Token.fm.
- Dig deeper now that the blockchain technology has evolved, and learn what the music community can take away and use.
- See how an album is recorded with a Grammy award winning producer and musician Will Hensley.
- Additional videos featuring island experiences, initiatives, local charities and music to be shared online.
- Social media campaign with distribution to thousands via trusted blockchain and music publications.
Tatiana’s family has had a residence in Eleuthera, Bahamas for over 10 years. During that time, she has been lucky enough to be treated to the Bahamian hospitality. She fell in love with the beauty, culture, and especially the people.
While Eleuthera was mostly spared by Hurricane Dorian, many others in the Bahamas have suffered. As someone who joined the crypto revolution to help improve the world, she saw a great opportunity to provide education and access to Bitcoin, as well as bring the community together in song through a multicultural musical experience.
The organizations, companies, and charities we look to partner with through this effort are focused not only on relief efforts, but also toward bringing more opportunities to the Bahamian youth through technology and the arts.
We will be featuring the following types of content:
- A free indoor and outdoor community event featuring Tatiana Moroz and other international live music as well as crypto education, prizes, and more captured on video to be shared.
- Live interview with Bytes Bahamas, a local organization teaching kids in under served communities how to code.
- Understanding the victims of Dorian, and those who are trying to help.
- Morning beach cleanup and interview with local environmental charity Bahamas Plastic Movement.
- Showcase Bahamian culture at the Junkanoo festival during the winter holiday.
- Sightseeing, tourism, spending Bitcoin in the Bahamas.
- More content TBA as partners are confirmed.
Some of Our Partners:
- Crypto Media Hub
- Dispruptive PR
- Bytes Bahamas
- Harness All Possibilities
- Bahamas Plastic Movement
Ways You Can Help:
- Donation of laptops to Bytes Bahamas
- On-Site and online donations to charity partners
- Create awareness for charities and tourism in the Bahamas
- Other charitable partnerships being explored now
We will be sharing our journey with several media partners including: Bitcoin Magazine, SonicScoop.com, The Tatiana Show and Proof of Love podcasts on Lets Talk Bitcoin Nework, as well as other press outlets and sponsors.
Sponsorship opportunities can be discussed with Tatiana@CryptoMediaHub.com.
Media partnerships and donations of physical goods are also welcome.